In your bag 859, Tomas Spragg
Definitely one of the coolest bag shots I have seen on here for a while. Check out this beauty.
Behold – in my everyday analogue bag, I covert the holy trinity of film formats: 35mm, 120mm and Polaroid (usually not all at once!)
So, here’s what’s in the bag:
– Ona Bowery (The Bag) – Love this little number. Big enough to fit all you need for a ‘one camera/lens’ set up pus some extras – but small enough to force you to not carry too much around with you. Perfect for street photography.
– Leica M6 Black (1996) – My pride and joy – bought this (my first Leica) only last year, and now almost all of my other cameras are neglected. Usually spooled up with Ilford HP5 or XP2 (I’m British, so there’s a certain amount of national pride to shoot with exceptional British film!)
– Leica 35mm Summicron-M ASPH (2007) – Not much need to be told for this beauty, other than I love it for both street and landscape photography.
– Hasselblad 500C (1967) – I’ve a real affinity with Sweden (in fact, I’m marrying a Swede this summer), so this Swedish camera is really special to me – and not only because of the incredible images it produces. My blad is usually spooled up with Ilford HP5 or Kodak Portra 400 and is often referred to by my better half as ‘my other Swedish girlfriend.
– Zeiss Sonar 150mm F4 (1962) – A real beaut of a portrait lens – and a great piece to accompany my wide Leica summicron.
– Sekonic Flashmate L-308S
– Moleskine + Pen + Lens Pen
– RayBan Turtleshell Wayfarers – These take up far too much real estate in my camera bag, but sometimes (sometimes) it’s worth it when we see a glimmer of sun in the Brussels sky.
(In case you were wondering, the shot of the bag was taken on a Polaroid 320 Land Camera, with Fujifilm FP 100c Silk Professional film)
Thanks for sharing your bag with us, Tomas. Very cool.
Check out the links and make sure you come and comment.
Keep them coming folks, we need more submissions, so get your bag on Japancamerahunter.com. Send me a hi resolution image of the bag (please make sure it is horizontal) and its contents, with some details about yourself and what you shoot. Oh and don’t forget your contact details (twitter, flickr, tumbler et al). Send the bag shots here. Please understand that there is a long wait now as there is a backlog of submissions. Not all make the cut, so make sure yours is funny/interesting/quirky. And please make sure the shot is of good quality, as the ones that are not do not go up.